Vision Care & Products
Sunnyside Vision Source offers a number of cutting-edge vision care services and products at our optometrist office in Clackamas.
To learn more about the specific products we offer and conditions we treat, please select one of the subcategories below and schedule an appointment with your eye care provider.
- Lenses and Frames – Review the variety of lenses and frames available at our Clackamas optometrist office.
- Contact Lenses – A list of options and information about the contact lenses offered at Sunnyside Vision Source.
- Vision Correction – A brief illustration of some of the most common vision correction services offered at Sunnyside Vision Source.
- Eye Conditions – Brief descriptions of the various eye conditions we commonly see, diagnose and treat at our office in Clackamas, including lazy eye, cataracts and more.
- Eye Diseases – A quick look at some of the most common eye diseases diagnosed, and often treated, at Sunnyside Vision Source, including pink eye, glaucoma and more.
- Vision Problems – A concise guide to some of the most common vision problems diagnosed, and often treated, at our Clackamas optometric office, including astigmatism, farsightedness and more.
Protect your vision. Preventative Testing with Optomap Digital Retinal Imaging
For most people, the eyes are the most important of all our sensory organs. Good vision allows us to enjoy the beauty of the world, to be independent and enjoy a high standard of living. We all want to protect our eyesight and overall health for ourselves and our family – that is why regular eye exams are important.
Find out about the benefits that optomap ultra-widefield retinal imaging can have for your eye health and general health.
CHECK OUT THIS SITE: http://www.optomap.com